Sunday 1 April 2012

Is there someone out there??

Someone is reading my blog!!  I had 25 page's viewed on Saturday - now a couple may have been mine as I went about updating my blog, but 25 views means someone (or perhaps even more than one) else is reading it - let me know - leave me a comment!! 

 
Sunday was a lot warmer than yesterday so I continued with the tidying of the garden. D gave his go ahead on the veg patch in the corner of the garden so I needed to move a couple of plants, and rearrange the rocks we had put down a few years ago.

One hole left, on removal of bush.....


New hole dug, for replanting of said bush.....


One job down....



Planting some colour.....


This is the climbing rose I cut right back last year (as I didn't like the way it was growing).  I did cut it as low as the stems would go - and I actually thought I may have killed it but look - it's coming back to haunt me!!



Some light refreshment....

Some wildlife in the garden...... look very closely under the rock and you'll see a frog.


A few hours later.....


And the wonderful pipe..... still there, with the cracks, just cannot decide on the next move.

No comments:

Post a Comment