Monday 29 October 2012

Quilting, Crochet and no housework....(well ok just a little)!!

I said a little while ago, our autumn hours had started at work - this means for me a 9am start rather than an 8.30am start.  I have for the last few weeks (three I think) got up at the same time - giving me half an hour spare in the mornings - this I have used to clean and tidy the house (well you know the essentials!) but it gives me my whole evening back - well after I've, of course, made D's tea for when he gets home!!  I have also been luckily enough to have nearly two full Sunday's just quilting (well a little bit of gardening and baking to keep me from sticking to the chair - just a little).


Last weekend I managed to complete all my stars for Pink Quilt - Part 2 - Molly's Quilt


Last weekend I managed to piece top together.... 





I have managed to leave a reminder of this quilt on my ironing board!!



Last Wednesday's quilting night was spent working out my quilting patterns - and I have borrowed this template from H - and on Thursday I did a trial run - worked very well - so guess what my job was for Sunday!




A little bit of hooky, thrown in for good measure...




And my little bit of baking Sunday... Honey Flapjacks


Another weekend over - they go so very quickly - far too quick for my liking!


1 comment:

  1. I'll trade honey cake for honey flapjacks!!

    Glad the template is coming in handy!

    See you Saturday
    xH

    ReplyDelete