Sunday 28 October 2012

BH Building Work: Weeks Nine/Ten/Eleven

I am somewhat surprised that my last progress report was 7th October  - really where has the last three weeks gone. 

There has been continued progress, slowly but surely.  I visited on Saturday (27th) to take delivery of our final bed and was much encouraged by the progress I saw.  Although a little disappointed to have been told the night before that we still do not have a working loo! 

The kitchen, has by far, progressed the most since my last visit... walls up, half the floor down - cleared of all the cupboards and rubbish!!  The rest of the flooring is to be finished this week, and cupboards back at the end of the week and next week.




Hallway - cleared of rubbish! It is making such a difference now we have see the floor and walls!


New Rad in the living room!


Family bathroom - so nearly there.  Problems with the fitting of the toilet means we are still without a working loo but we are so nearly there with this one!


New shower - to wash all those sand covered guests we have to stay!!


And our bathroom is now well underway....just a small amount of tiling to finish before the rest of the room can be completed.




Could this bungalow now become a three toilet bungalow??  me think not....


Old doors out...



New doors in!


Also when I left the WR on Saturday morning .. in the dark... and in the (bloody) cold... I left prepared....


Keep calm and carry on ...... drinking tea?!






No comments:

Post a Comment