Saturday 13 October 2012

Knitting and Stitching Show

I have been looking forward to this show all year.  I have been saving my pennies to purchase some wonderful wool here to start my crochet blanket.  All best laid plans and all that!!!  I had a great day - although gave up mid afternoon, on the third time of getting hit in the face by a ruck sack!!!


Many items were purchased - some to finish existing projects - some to start new ones in the new year - and some just because!!!  However - no wool - not one ball! Don't you just hate that when that happens!!! Go all prepared - have some money tucked away - and then find nothing - as you can see though I didn't some away empty handed!

I loved this old car door - if D ever has a door left over I may try this one myself, one day!


Also saw this - but as I couldn't find any wool - I won't be making this one!!!!



And finally, I have been looking for these cushion kits for some time now - Emily Peacock.  I have been after a Hug or Kiss one - but when looking I found this one! Just thought it was so appropriate at the moment - with the rainbow phase, and everything else going on.




No comments:

Post a Comment