Saturday 6 October 2012

Quilters Regional Day

After a few weeks of non stop 'stuff' and having missed two QQ meetings I decided this week, that enough was enough,  downed my tools for the day and went to my local Quilters Guild Regional Day.

The day is generally made up of a few traders, and two guest speakers,  a raffle - and of course cups of tea and cake!!

First Speaker: Christine Restall.  I would say without a doubt Christine had a very distinctive style which ran throughout all the quilts on display.




Afternoon speaker: Penny Armitage - whereas Penny had produced many quilts - of which no two where the same.  It was interesting to see the two different styles.







Tea and cake was consumed - some thread purchased and two raffle prize's won - (yes I know, two!).  A bag of pink fabric and thread - most useful for the two pink quilts being produced for Christmas gifts! And a wonderful plant.






No comments:

Post a Comment