Monday 21 October 2013

Week Three: Home Work

Take one photo with a high shutter speed.

ISO 1600, Shutter 1/4000



Take one photo with low shutter speed.

ISO 1600, Shutter 1/10
For comparison:

ISO 1600, Shutter 1/1000

Take one photo in 'macro' mode:

Normal

Zoom, with x10 magnification lens


Well, I had such fun again - in fact just over 450 pictures taken this week - I really must get out more!!

The wildlife in the park again....



The squirrels posed so nicely for me this week.....


They seem to enjoy themselves posing as much as me taking the photos - this one actually grabbed the camera - think they wanted a photo of me!



I did get carried away with some photos - really nothing to do with the homework......




As I was at the BH this weekend I also took the opportunity to try some water shots.... my walk started after lunch with the sun shining...


However a couple of hours later.....


But the most fun I had, was the macro photography..... I have no macro lens but did purchase some screw on magnification lenses for a small cost.... 

Normal

x10

x10
Normal

x10


Normal

x10

Normal

x10



1 comment: