Friday 18 October 2013

Ta Dah: Mint Crochet Blanket

Very simple granny stripe blanket.....not worth me giving pattern details as there are many patterns already available on line. Can recommend attic24 or little tin bird for great simple pictures and written instructions.  Made with Aran weight wool - 5x 100g and measuring 40" by 40". 

Ta Dah..... 




And I'm so please with the finish around the edge..... I had fully intended to do a 'shell' edging but lack of wool stopped me, but actually the decision to do just basic double crochet stitch (UK) around the edge until my wool ran out was a mighty fine decision ...... I think it looks great.



Another one for the little people in Rumania.

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of the little people in Rumania; "Thank you its lovely"

    ReplyDelete