Tuesday 5 November 2013

Week Four: Homework

I found this weeks homework really hard to achieve but I suppose we may have hit the point where the not so good photographer start to struggle...... and I think that may be me!

So this week I'm handing in two set as I'm not sure either achieve the goals required.....we will see what the feed back is...



f5, 68mm

f11, 90mm

f20, 90mm

f5.6, 38mm

f22, no change to len distance

And this is what it should have been...



 Tooooooo many distractions when you can't do the homework.....























And I have decided after today that I will never take nuts with me again to get the squirrels to pose...... there must have been around 20,000 (OK, yes, just 20 then) squirrels and 40,000 (oh all right just 10) pigeons dived bombed me after putting a handful of nuts out....... they moved far to quick and I did actually have to run for fear the squirrels would start running up my legs for the nuts in my pockets!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment