Thursday 7 November 2013

Unexpected Lovliness....

An unexpected, nothing planned, windy day at the BH.  What better way to spend the day than a walk along the beach!  So with camera in my hand, walking boots on and my rainproof coat, off we set......







D waiting patiently for me to take some photo's for my homework assignment....


Fire damaged Beach Huts :(


Abandoned pets :(


Evidence of last nights activities....


Lunch at the Lobster Pot :)



A very faint rainbow showing us where the pot of gold is :)


And much experimental photography now the tide was out.....


Much seaweed up rooted from the rough weather



Rock pools too unclear for me to get anything floating :(




Evidence that dinosaurs still walk the earth :)




And the final bit of the journey home before the rain sets in..... this is a little car we pass each time we walk through the little alley ...... we hope one day the owner will bring it back to its former glory.


Happiness is wind through my hair and sand between my toes (well underneath the walking boots)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment