Friday 23 June 2017

CCC: PoTY

Photographer of the Year, PDI, Mono & Colour Prints - our two end of season competitions where the classes are stripped away and everyone can enter two images scoring 9 and above from the current season.

PDI: Down to the last 19 out of 63 images


Not placed


Colour Prints:  I will actually state - and probably for the only time in my club life that I did feel rather hopeful with Bosham - it's an image I'm incredibly proud of. HC. One winner and three HC out of 40 images, with 11 being held.



Not placed


Mono Prints: Both images held - 17 held out of 40 images.


HC - One winner and four HC.


A pretty good season over all.
1st in the Mono Print Competition.
3rd (joint) in the PDI Competition
HC for Annual Exhibition Panel
HC for PoTY Mono Print
HC for PoTY Colour Print

A good season but I won't need to get a bigger car to take home the trophies this year lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment