Thursday 10 March 2016

Cheam Camera Club: Colour Print Summary

Soooooo. I finish this season (season two) in the Intermediate Colour Prints Group with a score of 76.5 out of 80. I think I am more surprised than anyone at this result.  I have finished 1st in this group for this type of print.  This means, so I understand, that in September I will move to the Advanced group.  As I felt way out of my depth all season being in this group, I'm not sure how I feel about moving up again so quickly.  One thing I do know, I have pushed myself harder this season to achieve better images and different images.  I have admired and loved viewing the other images within this group and feel all of the other group members are much better than myself.  These are the images I have entered this year.

Lone Poppy: Score 8



Fallen Branches: Score 10



Round 2:

The Milky Way, Wales: Score 10



Lavender : Score 10



Round 3:

Dahlia: Score 10



Woodland Leaves: Score 9.5




Round 4:

Morning Calm: Score 9


Dandelion Head: Score 10

 

Review Season One

1 comment:

  1. Sometime soon you're going to stop underestimating yourself. These are stunning images
    pause, take a deep breath and glow with a little pride for a moment.

    ReplyDelete