Wednesday 29 November 2017

Cheam Camera Club: Season 4: Colour 2

Deconstructed Sunflower. Score 9.5.  The judge gave the most glowing speech about this image - if I  think about perhaps some of the best feed back I've ever had, which was nice!  Creative, great colour combination, very different, stylish.......but I felt a BUT coming.....he felt it a little too busy, no where to rest his eye! Never mind, happy with a 9.5 on this occasion. Printed on Parchment to give a water colour effect.



Morning Layers: Score 7.5. Of course disappointed by this score.  Taken on a group outing, with two members having shown their images in standard class and both received a 10, I was kinda hoping for at least an 8 but there you go.  I left the road in the bottom of the image to add interest and scale - sadly he really didn't like that part of the image!!






No comments:

Post a Comment