Wednesday 4 October 2017

Cheam Camera Club: Season 4: Mono 1

Advance Group

West Pier: High Key printed on Parchment paper - giving an artist sketch like finish. I love this image. Score: 9




Love: I've enjoyed collecting my letters over time.  I've had the idea of displaying using pegs for a little while - I also have some while mini frames I was going to use but they really didn't work. Printed on Oyster Permejet Paper. An idea from a friend also suggested four mount holes instead of the pegs which I think would work exceptionally well - just need to gain more experience on that mount cutter! Here's hoping nothing falls off when its judged! Score: 9 - which was a nice surprise as he really didn't like the pegs!




Great first round - she says doing a little jig in the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment