Saturday 15 October 2016

Birthday Gift

So back in 2009, I made these for the girls. Christmas gifts for the sewing room. I made myself one - which is most unusual, and use it a lot.  With a birthday coming up, I considered it a nice gift to make for our newest member of the QQ.  I always forget that E joined us part way through the journey....I always feel like she has been with us from the start.  I wonder if I could 'recycle' any more patterns from  the early days.... 


So with the hardest choice being what fabrics to choose, the making began.  I must confess there were several 'pattern changes' during the course of the day which had to be corrected - all part of the fun!!  


Pattern taken from Sew, Mama, Sew.....mmmm wonder if that's a franchise of Plate Spinning Mama.....


2 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics which go very well in my seaside abode. Have already put it to good use and finished up another UFO yesterday!! Thank you Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew,Mama,sew isn't me ....but I am so gonig to click over there right now and check it (her?) out....

    ReplyDelete