Tuesday 3 May 2016

Cheam Camera Club: Mono Print Summary

Finishing Season Two in the Standard Group - with 67.5 out of 80. Coming 2nd in the group. My goal this year was to achieve a 10, just one - which I have done, along side two 9.5 and not to get below 7!  So, although not progressing to the next group (no bad thing as I'm still experimenting) I have achieved my objectives for this season. I have found a new found love of B&W images this year - and it's something I would really like to do more.

Round 1:

Under the Pier: Score 9.5



20 Fenchurch Street, London: Score 7




Round 2:

Beach View, Wales: Score 10




In Need of Cleaning: Score 8.5



Round 3:

Misty Morning, Littlehampton: Score 9.5



Supper Time: Score 8



Round 4

Friends: Score 7.5


Spring Blossom: Score 7.5



See last seasons summary here.

No comments:

Post a Comment