Wednesday 13 April 2016

Cheam Camera Club: PDI


Round 5: The end is near!  

Austin A35: Taken at another one of Dave's car shows (!!).... processed with Nik software. The reflection was there - this has not been added.  I have, however, use a gold/black colour filter, which I think gives its extra interest.  I particularly like the fact that the 'treatment' has highlighted the rain drops. That's my personal opinion of course!  Most interested to hear the feedback on this one.  Judges Comments:  No detail in the highlighted areas, reflection better than the actual image. Image clarity not great. Not enough of the car in the image. Score: 7


Just for reference and interest (for those that are not asleep at this point!). This was a black & white version of the same image. Very different.  Personally, I think the B&W has come out equally as good however, but as its the feed back I'm after the one above has been entered!





Concord: With a zoom burst effect on the nose area.  So very different. I like the effect. Once again, very interested in how this looks on the screen and for feedback on what I could have done differently. Judges Comments: To complicated an image, nothing to focus on, Especially didn't like the bottom half of the image. Too much movement.   Score: 6.5



Arse!! hahaha

1 comment: