Wednesday 2 September 2015

Black & White Challenge - with one added colour......

It seems like months since I have quilted......my free time has always been crammed, especially since taking up quilting.  Even more so when I took up Crochet and of course Photography.

So when we were set a little challenge, at my monthly quilting group - to produce a 12.5" block using black and white fabric, with an additional choice of one colour only - I got just a little excited!! I so need to get out more!

It was nice to work on a small project - with no problem in actually finishing it by the September deadline.

The choice was to make either a stand alone block (to be joined with group blocks) or to make and quilt a block - to be made into a wall hanging, cushion or table runner - or similar.

My first block was a wall hanging...... can you tell what it is yet! 


Ta Dah........



And as for my second offering...... a little bit of foundation.  I had an idea to do six blocks - each with a different colour but time was not on my side!!







Ta Dah.....



1 comment: