Wednesday 25 September 2013

What's Happening....

I am an addict.......

Addicted to hooky...



Addicted to quilting...


Addicted to blogging..... no need for a picture I think you get it!!

And most definitely addicted to starting new craft projects.... but not so addictive that I finish them!!

The next few weeks are going to be mega busy..... I start evening classes, on Tuesday next week, and have committed to attending a quilting 'class' on a Thursday - just once a month for this one.  I will continue to meet with my quilting/hooky friend on a Wednesday.  I'm off to Yandale, in Skipton this weekend  - and then Spain the following weekend - I really should learn to spread my happiness out!!

But to be fair the last few weeks have been busy - my office at work was redecorated - so I worked on Sunday afternoon - and a little bit of Saturday.  It seems like ages since I've said what been happening in my life, so.....

I've been digging at the BH.....


I've been trimming at WR....



I've been pickling.....


I've been souping..... (and cooking up meals that will fill my freezer as I'm out and about for the next few weeks)....


I've finished my Project Linus blanket......


I've started two more charity blankets.....




I spent Saturday with the QQ girls working a bit more on my 'Ferret' Quilt.......and ran out of cotton!


I spent Saturday evening trying to draw my next quilting pattern for the above quilt....


And starting to feel the season change over the last week or so, I have tried to enjoy the last of the colours in the garden....




And I have also very much enjoyed the colour on these flowers, given to me last week as a 'Thank You'.  Just loving these colours...




So head down,  here comes the fun!!








1 comment: