Sunday 19 May 2013

Catching up........

Well, it's been some time since my last blog.....if fact they have been few and far between these last few weeks.  It's not that I'm not doing anything, in fact life is as busy as normal.  Most of my time at the moment is spent completing a quilt for my friends up and coming wedding. Time is ticking away. I have put everything on hold this weekend and quilted to within an inch of my life!!

And it was so worth it.... I have completed the quilt top... (would love to show you but you'll have to wait!)

 
Next week is a bank holiday so hope to draw the quilting pattern and sandwich together - then it's the exciting bit of quilting - to be squeezed in around everything else - as have a very busy June coming up.
 
Things seem to be moving fast, can't believe it's June in a weeks time.  Spring is still 'springing' fast...
 
Monday....
 
 
 
Friday....
 
 
 
The weather is all a bit mixed.... the wind mid week caused lots of damage in the park...
 
 
 
 
The wildlife is  settling down...... this magnificent nest appears in a matter of days....
 

 
Trying to be more productive in my lunch hour.... starting a crochet blanket for a charity group.... 
 
 
 
 
 
And finally a gift from a friend ...... a new addition for the BH.   LOvE it..........
 


 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment