Friday 3 February 2012

Decision Time

This weekend a decision had to be made - if I should carry on with my gift for my friend's 50th or put to one side and produce something small and quick.  The QQ had made a rather late decision of creating a group gift for said friend - the wonderful idea came from CD - so although the gift will not be complete for the party - we are all sure the gift will be received with great joy. 

I had already got some bits together to make my friend L a personal gift during the week - for her birthday yesterday - and decided at the very last minute that I would make some extras - just in a a different material - as a small gift to take to the 50th Birthday Party. 

Although I had an idea for Lavender Hearts - I had no patterns sorted so I did a quick google and this was the first site to come up http://www.myhomemadehappy.com/?p=48

Lavendar Hearts 28.1.12


Lavendar Hearts 28.1.12


After a mornings works - small gifts were produced for both L and A for birthdays!  Love it when a plan comes together!


Lavendar Hearts 28.1.12Lavendar Hearts 28.1.12
     
Lavendar Hearts 28.1.12Lavendar Hearts 28.1.12
  

No comments:

Post a Comment