Monday 23 July 2012

Crack: Day One

I left the house for work this morning,  the builders were coming in at 9am to start work on the crack - luckily I know our builder really well so am happy to leave the keys and let him get on with it.  I know the work is going to be very dirty so there is not much I can do if I stayed at home, so it's off to work I go.. 

I left the house looking like this! Look the crack is still there.....although no bigger than five months ago (my goodness is it really that long that we have been trying to sort.....so much has happened in those five months!!)






We have even made a starting point for them .....


And when I returned home.....






1 comment:

  1. * Assume Italian job Michael Caine accent"

    "You're only supposed to polyfilla the bloody crack!""

    ReplyDelete