Friday 18 May 2012

A Walk in the Park

So far this week we has seen three whole days of non wet weather.....not great warmth ..... but dry weather.  At last.  I cannot express my delight at being able to walk too and from work for the last three days without being wet through by the end of the journey, or hopping onto the bus as it travels pass.

I think I have mentioned before, my daily walk (when its not heavy rain) takes me through the local park.....and this week it is starting to look its best.  This morning was just fab.










The Moore Hens are nesting again - not a great picture but I didn't have time to climb into the pond to get a closer shot!



The kids were playing! 







As much as I could stay here all day....I really must get to work!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see the park beginning to realise what season it really is!!!

    ReplyDelete