Wednesday 30 May 2012

A little bit of Rainbow Heaven!


My brother has been staying a couple of times this past month - as he's doing some training nearby....and we seem to be slightly better than the local hotel!!

His wonderful wife has sent some goodies with him the last two visits - http://www.cakielady.co.uk/ - Monday, this week was these wonderful cupcakes.....don't you just love the rainbow ones, they even had bright glitter on them. 



And I can assure you they tasted as good as they look!!  The colour on the sponge part was the best I've ever seen!!!


Last week I received a box of fruit scones and cheesy scones.


The good things with these is that I could try one and then pop the rest in the freezer for a rainy day!!  The one I tried was cheesy with wholemeal flour and wholegrain mustard.......yum yum yum!!!!



The rest of S's training is sadly in Leicester..... although I'm sorry .... always good to see him and catch up .... my bum and hips are delighted!!!!!!

A bit more rainbow - starting on a small project - trying to be more productive with my lunch hours - did this in one hour and I haven't had a lunch hour since!!!



And this was my bargain of the week from one of the local charity shops - rainbow tumblers for the BH for £1.50!



Ah..... happy days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment