Saturday 31 March 2012

Time for sort out, here

You'll have notice that over the past few weeks I have been rather busy installing the Kitchen at the BH.  I have been looking round WR this week and I have to say I have let things go here (a bit).  D and I decided to stay here this weekend so we could catch up!  And as you can see I am spending my time wisely by updating my blog!

The last week has been hot, considering we hit April tomorrow, it has been much hotter than the average March.  Things have started to happen in the garden.....

My new peg bag has had it's first outing this week (given to me from CD for Christmas)



The back of the garden is starting to look a little overgrown...needs a little bit of a trim and dig....



A couple of hours later ....

                                   

A little bit of colour needed - until my seeds have grown.....


I needed to transfer the seeds D and I planted back at the beginning of March ......


Most survived the transfer from the seed trays to the larger pot - had a bit of problem with the lettue - not sure if I'll use the trays next year.  No idea how I'm going to transfer the carrots - really didn't think that one through!!!


And some more flower seeds sown for my pots .......



Best go and tidy the kitchen before D arrives home....going to see if I can talk him into a veg patch at the end of the garden.....



No comments:

Post a Comment