Tuesday 6 March 2012

Something completely different

Well if I can't find time to sew ... then sowing will have to do!  Monday night was spent sowing our vegetable seeds ready for the warmer weather, along with some seeds I'd taken from my plants at the end of the Autumn.  Now this activity can go two ways...... we'll either have a garden full of veg or we'll end up with me buying a tomato plant from the veg man in the high street where I work (again)!!!  Watch this space to see....




I have planted seeds (with much encouragement from the QQ - all of whom are successful gardeners) before but this will be the first year D has got involved - his request last year for a greenhouse (for his birthday) and seeds did come as a bit of a surprise but I went with the flow - picking up a small one in the sale.  Our close friend C has had great success with his little green house and his seeds and I think D has got the bug.  Hold onto your trowl we may have discovered the next Percy Thrower (think I'm showing my age there - some of you may not know him being of the younger generation .... the next Alan Titchmarsh....).

No comments:

Post a Comment