Sunday 22 April 2018

Cheam Camera Club: Annual Exhibtion

Soooooo, it's that time of year where we show our images to the public......

This was my printed panel....... surprisingly given 1st place (from the judge) in the panels, this year. Surprised but chuffed!


Vibrant Sunflower



Faded Sunflower


Deconstructed Sunflower


And my three PDI's (you'll notice the sunflower theme continues!)

25 Ways: Sunflower


Footprints in the sand


Hatching Honey Bee (I think this has to be the last outing for this image!)


And Hatching Honey Bee came 2nd (from Judge)!

2018: Having had two HC panels previously I'm delight to have got a 'placement' at last! I was slightly overwhelmed by the the judges comments, visitors comments, particularly from a professional photographer (we had had speak to us last year) and kind comments from members.

2017 Exhibition  Panel - HC

2016 Exhibition Panel - HC, Milky Way Joint 1st (from Judge), 2nd (from Public Vote)

2015 Exhibition - interesting that I didn't blog about my first exhibition, so below shows my entries (just for record purposes). Selsey received 2nd for best Mono Print (from Judge)

  



 

(can't find the third but it was a car!) 













No comments:

Post a Comment