Friday 30 March 2018

Cheam Camera Club: Season 4: Colour Print: Round 4

Final Round...... that really does seem to have come round quick. I think this season I have definitely mastered the high key, watercolour look - time to move on!

Evening Sail - High Key printed on Permajet Museum Heritage. Hoping for a 8. A surprising 9.5


Fading Sunflower - I love this image, and will be putting it on my wall! High Key, same paper as above. Really hoping for a 9. A disappointing 8 - comments included just does not stand out enough too dull........I suggest the title FADING SUNFLOWER would be an indication that I didn't want the image to be bright but hay ho!!!



Another odd evening of judging, some great images scoring very low. Some fairly standard images scoring far too much - but no different from any other evening of judging!!


Well the end of another season of colour prints - I feel I held my head high this season, both with keeping up with the others and in entering images I liked but knew wouldn't score well. Coming joint 4th with 68, 3rd coming in at 68.5 (can't remember scoring for 1st and 2nd) but only a couple of points separated us all. A little sad that these may be my last colour prints for a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment