Thursday 14 September 2017

On a roll......

British Life Photography Awards - 2017

Very late last night, I received an email to say I was through to the next round of a photography competition I had entered.  In a confused state I thought the email was referring to my recent HC in the British Wildlife Photography Awards..... however, looking more closely this morning - it is in fact a different competition altogether! Another shortlisted entry no less. I would say at this point - I don't expect it to go any further but you know what ....... let's wait and see lol!!!

So I entered five images for this competition.....

Street Photography - which I really don't do very much of....


British Weather .......






The images chosen to go through to the next round... Out of Season.


I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Out of season but full of atmosphere! Well done you!!!
    ( Was this the competition I nudged you towards?)

    ReplyDelete