Tuesday 24 June 2014

London: The Commitments

I was recently asked to book tickets for a birthday gift - and in my haste I booked tickets for the wrong day - with a bit of moving round and rather than waste them, D and I managed to see the show ourselves.  And as we were going into London - why not make a day of it!!

School boy error of not checking the setting before I started clicking away!

Interesting use of tax payers money outside city hall.....big screen TV




Always try to get a ride on one the last remain old Route Masters - 15 Route from Tower Bridge  to Trafalgar Square - look one happy husband!

All to himself no less - well that's if you don't count the camera woman!




St James Park, for a late lunch and to people watch - before heading off to the show.

The Commitments - it was a brilliant show - would very highly recommend!
.

1 comment: