Sunday 22 December 2013

Ta Dah: Fantasy Blanket

Started back at the beginning of September, this little blanket has been one of my 'pick up if half hour spare' projects.  The project was started to learn a few more crochet stitches, using 3x 100g of variegated pink/white yarn, 1x 100g pink yarn and 1x 100g white yarn - a little white is left!



The pattern can be found here - Fantasy Blanket . I personally think this looks much better in completely different colours - you can see the section of stitches much better than using the same/similar shade yarns throughout.




However, I am still pleased with the final product! An interesting pattern to follow - this is the first pattern I have followed which has both a text pattern and symbols. And although the pattern was not perfect I was able to adapt and change to meet my needs.



Ta Dah......



1 comment:

  1. love it!! the photos make it look like rasperry ripple ice cream... proper yummy!

    ReplyDelete