Saturday 20 April 2013

Happy Hooky

With my love of crochet growing by the week, I decided something extra was needed to help me along in my new found hobby.  I searched the old internet and happened upon this wonderful site Harty Hooks.  As it so happens, I also have three QQ birthdays coming up....so a plan was hatched.  After a few emails an order was placed......and then a week or so later a parcel arrived....


Another parcel inside.....


And then four little parcels.....oh it was just like Christmas....the excitment was just too much....


And then Ta Dah.....Rainbow Hooks......I became very giggy at this point!!!  


Gift for QQ1


Gift for QQ2


And finally, Gift for QQ3


Look at all of them together......now should I be good and actualy give them for Birthday Gifts or do I just keep them all!!!!


I'm off to find some wool!!

1 comment:

  1. QQ#3 is Super SUPER happy with her birthday gift and I'm now crossing all my fingers and tootsies that some wool makes it my way to accompany such great hooks.....
    THANK YOU!!!!!

    ...off to surf the Harty hooks site.....might start drooling!

    ReplyDelete