Saturday 20 April 2013

Creative few days.......

I haven't had a massive amount of spare time lately but I have tried to fit in some creative jobs here and there (well anything is better than cleaning the house when I have spare time!).......its surprising when you look back how doing a little and often moves some projects forward.

Plodding on with the current quilting project....moving forward at a good pace....



Crochet Ripple Blanket.... a few days in bed poorly, a weekend catching up my parents and great progress has been made......just loving this.....making me smile when I look, making me proud of my new skill ....




Some seeds planted - some ready to be moved to bigger pots tomorrow - sunshine allowing.....



Trifle making for birthday celebrations......



Tea and cake eating (Yes I know not really creative but you know.......)


Happiness is keeping my fingers busy......

2 comments:

  1. Love the crochet and your advice for little and often ... Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trifle was super yummy...nom..nom...nom...nom...

    We may have to ask you to make it again!!

    ReplyDelete