Monday 4 February 2013

Loving my Creative Time....

Just loving the amount of time I'm spending creating at the moment. The house is looking a little dusty and a little untidy, the paperwork is piling up, and D has had to cook his own tea a couple of times this last week!  But I have been soooo productive.

More wedding dress work completed!


Creative embellishment ... just loooove this flower button - picked up in a bag of assorted button from the local charity shop for £1.


Remember these, way back in January 2012 ..... put to one side and now finished .... a simple Ta Dah to come at the end of this month.


The third quilt, in a series of three, being worked on for my friends children....deadline April.... and actually thinking I may make this one without much problem!!! (Remind me at the end of March time that I did actually write that statement down!)


And Saturday night ...making home made curry.....Rogan Josh.  I have tried to make curry's before ... not with much success - however this one I would definitely make again .... it was delish!!



Now Saturday morning I started to hunt fabric for a quilt I have been asked to make for next year - you know.... starting early instead of the month before!  On pulling out a few FQ I decided, rather hastily in hindsight, to pull out all my fabric and have a tidy up.  It was needed, and it was on my 'list to do' however five hours later.... I decided that I really should not have started that task!!




Now I have put my foot down this week,   I really must dust a little, sort some paperwork and restock the freezer with some homemade food!  So really how productive can I be this week?

1 comment:

  1. OMG !! 5 hours to fold and stroke fabric !!!!!

    Wicked temptress you!

    ReplyDelete