Tuesday 19 February 2013

Everything but the cleaning......

Really need to get sort my priorities out..... I have completed soooooo much crafting of late - I can't actually remember the last time I gave the house a good clean.  Thank heavens the QQ meeting is at mine this weekend - it will force me to get the duster out!!

Washing fabric for a new batik quilt (yes, yes I know....I have one hundred and one projects to finish but you know its great to get new fabric out and start cutting!!).


Cutting new fabric - I have over one thousand pieces to cut - just to start this project!!  These are my end pieces ..... I must be able to do something with these bit surely....



A train journey up to Suffolk allowed me to hook my foundation row for my ripple blanket.  Been wanting to start this since last November when I got the wool for my birthday!


A few hours catching up and a little bit of TV, another train journey back and look - onto my third colour already.   Happy, happy, happy.....


Both boarders, middle and backing are completed on the little boy's quilt I'm doing for April and hand quilting well under way!!


I cut out another hundred or so pieces last night for the new batik project I'm starting - another hundred tonight or should I get the hoover out.....

Well I think we all know the answer to that one!

Now where did I put that rotary cutter..... :)

1 comment:

  1. So you think you have time for a ripple blanket AND a wedding ring quilt???
    Are you wonder woman???

    ReplyDelete