Tuesday 22 January 2013

Doing.....

Sometimes I just need to DO, stop talking about it, stop moaning that I have no time and just DO IT.

I have been most productive this last week or so.....

Using 'Man Tools' without a man!!!


Adding colour to the grey world which is happening outside....


Producing a gift from Mum's wedding dress.... actually all finished but can't show until after 70th Birthday Party!!



While I had my gold and burgundy fabrics out I also decide to produce a cloth for the top of my chest a drawers, added to my wish list back in 2010 - two years to start and two evenings to get to binding stage.  Good film at the weekend should get that finished!!


And a trip to Farnham Maltings, Quilting Sale.  A mixture of small, local quilting firms selling off their stock and small, local quilting groups displaying some amazing work.  I went to purchase fabric for two quilts starting shortly.  A quilt for an 8 year old boy and a wedding quilt for good friends.  Some fabric was purchased to inspire me, and mixed with some I all ready have I should be able to make a good start!

Just a few quilts on display which I liked ..... only a few mind... there were so many lovely ones!!



Right, cup of tea and back to the quilting then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment