Monday 16 November 2015

Crochet Blanket 2

Several weeks ago, I completed this crochet blacket.  Most of the wool for that blanket was from a great charity shop find but I also purchased a couple of balls from the pound shop on a 3 for 2 offer and even used a left over bit from a friends blanket, where she had used similar colours.

However, there was many 'bits' left over, some 'bits' in the charity bag and some 'bits' in my wool basket - so what to do....... small granny squares - making them up as I went, or had a 10 minute 'gap' in the day - surprising how they add up.  Only two full ball of wool was used for this blanket - one purchased when visiting my parents and I ran out of 'bits'!! And the other to tie in the boarder.




Not the best blanket in the world but it was a great way to use the 'bits'!! And of course, it will keep someone warm this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment