Wednesday 6 August 2014

Photo Walk

It started off with the discovery of this lady..... Umbreen - as winner of Park Camera Summer Competition - her images are just phenomenal.  As the winner of their Spring time competition (still like to mention that every now and again!) I felt the opportunity to have a walk along with Umbreen was too good a chance to miss.

Starting off at the Thames Cable Cars at North Greenwich - we crossed the river....






And headed to the Royal Victoria Docks.......










Now, once again, I know they are far from perfect but I'm sooooo happy with what I've come away with - I think I may like the long exposure stuff!

Now Umbreen introduced herself as not being a people person which is why so much of her photography is taken at night - however - I think this is a little untrue - I think she is very much a peoples person - if those people happen to be holding a camera - sometime we just need to find the right people to 'click' with (get what I did there!!).  I had such fun - she was so very knowledgeable and so very, very patience - I for one cannot wait for the next walk about!

My favourite one of the night......I think just because its just that little bit different to the any of the others.



And did we go home happy......no we did not - we stayed out ALL night happy....other photo's to follow!!!




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fantastic photographs Carole. The colours in the sky are awesome. I do believe these are your best yet (and I say YET) as I know that now you have the Landscape and long exposure bug, there will be no stopping you.

    ReplyDelete