Sunday 20 July 2014

Classic Car Summer Picnic

Back in April we found time to visit Amberly Heritage Museum for their Vintage Car Show - this time we attended their Classic Car Show and we took our own picnic! The weather was very kind in the end with the sun coming out just before lunch.  I do find it funny now, as to how long it takes me to take a picture! You know a car is a car - how do I make it more interesting - D seems to get a bit annoyed with me .... that I just can't take a car picture anymore - you know with the whole car in - or a whole line up.


I just seem to get bits now - lol


I really liked this one......





I had no idea - as I don't often look under the bonnet of a mini that they use WKD!!






Sometimes.....just sometimes I come across a little gem amongst the cars


An interior to die for......



Other things spotted too.....










Liked this one too - could see myself driving this one - and more importantly D said I would be able to drive this one unlike the Jag I spotted earlier



Happiness is a man at a car show!!!  Happiness is a woman 'hooking' on a bench in the sun at a car show while her man views the whole display a second time!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. and to think a guy named MadMax sells striped vinyl flooring for the VW which I am importing to put in my Gulf guest bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    although the traveller looks tempting!!

    ReplyDelete