Thursday 13 December 2012

Forgive Me....

Forgive me father... it has been over a month since my last confession... blog post!  (Well other than the frosty morning picture posted 12 days ago!) Busy, busy, busy!!!

We are now back in the BH, as of November 11th - a real birthday treat!!.  There are still some issues to be sorted, the kitchen to be refitted (again), minor plumbing problems when the plumber returns from holiday!  Lots of small snagging problems that we need to put right (in our own time).  We have been very busy 'moving' back in, cleaning, sorting.  beds are made up, curtains hung, sofa unpacked etc etc!!  All very time consuming.  But I am very happy that 'officially' it is all over.  I really do feel I can get my life back.  I don't think I'm going to be any less busy but it will be on my terms now.



The shop was broken into a few weeks ago, a brand new bike taken.  Up all night, sorting with police, clearing up glass outside for fear the small children would cut themselves while walking past on the school run the next day.  Glass everywhere - four days to clear up and in the end gave up and put a rug over the area!! 


I will not be sorry to see 2012 go.  2013 has to be better!

I did find some time last weekend to enjoy a small amount of hooky.  Gifts in the making, so you'll have to wait for full details after Santa has made his delivery!



In between making up the flat pack furniture!



Last week I made a start on the cross stitch I received for my birthday.  I've only ever done a small amount of cross stitch prior to this so enlisted help from H on our Wednesday night get together.  I made a small start - hoping to complete while watching TV over the Christmas period!!



The frost which came at the end of November has not disappeared - in fact some days it been very heavy - and one day last week we even had our first snow.



And this mornings very heavy frost brought its own special delights..







Who would have thought webs could look so amazing.

Right off to finish wrapping gifts for Christmas, finish making gifts for Christmas and finish decorations..... Just think two weeks and it'll all be over!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment