Tuesday 18 September 2012

Ta Dah: Lily's Quilt

Well I've finished a quilt at long last.  I have to say this one seems to have taken forever - considering its only a small one.

Started back in October 2011 - my goodness - that nearly a whole year - well not to be too hard on myself I have been a little distracted of late!!!!




This is the first of two for my friends daughters - they will be sharing a room - so different designs but the same fabric.

....November 2011......



...... January 2012 .......


...... April 2012 .....




...... June 2012 ....


..... August 2012 ....




..... September 2012 ....  Ta Dah ....




This one has grown on me the last few weeks ... and I'm really looking forward to producing the 'matching' quilt for her sister. 


1 comment:

  1. Its lovely Carole - clearly made with lots of love- now for its "sister"

    ReplyDelete