Thursday 6 April 2017

CCC Season 3 - Colour Print Summary

So starting this season in September 2016, in the Advance section my aim was really not to embarrass myself too much amongst the greats of the club (lol).

Round 1:

Honeybee - 8.5


Multiple Flowers - 8.5



Round 2:

Flowers in the wind - 9


Take Off - 9


Round 3:

A Little Rough - 8.5


Cathedral of Mirrors - 8.5


Round 4:

Bosham - 9.5



Morning Light - 10



OK - on reflection - perhaps I did better than I thought!

The scores on the door: 1st place: 74.5, 2nd: 74, 3rd: 73, other scores 71.5, 68.5, 62. My score 71.5 - a respectable 4th (mainly due to the great finish!!!). I suppose then the aim next year - top three!! lol - I should point out that 6 members of the advance section didn't enter any or one two images, so their scores are not included. Top three maybe not, if everyone joins in!!

Editors Note: Texturegate: I have removed my Morning Light image from the club competition due to some incorrect information I received. My score is therefore amended to 61.5. A massive learning curve. 




No comments:

Post a Comment