Tuesday 20 December 2016

Didn't she do well.....

Camera Club Award Night 2016.

During my first season - I received a certificate for second place in the standard group colour print group. Yay for me!!

During my second season - I received...... Yay for me with a little tap dance.....

Vice Presidents Cup, with certificate - Colour Prints - Intermediate Group - 1st Place
Certificate - Mono Prints - Standard Group - 2nd Place
Certificate - PDI - Standard Group - 2nd Place
Cup, with certificate- Judges Award - Best PDI in Annual Exhibition - joint winner with Marian Guess
Trophy, with certificate - Public Award - Best Panel in Annual Exhibition
Susan Hill Award (Cup), with certificate - Newcomer of the Year, presented to a member of the club who has given their time to help the club and developed their skills as a photographer during their first two seasons.

In the word of Bruce Forsyth..... Didn't she do well......



I can't believe my name appears along side the club greats of Martina, Marian and Trevor. I am truly honoured.



Bring on the rest of this season - although once again, I may have peaked way too early lol. And I really feel with the quality of these three images you can see how I've done so well - snigger snigger - Note for 2017, learn how to take a good still life image.





1 comment:

  1. Nobody likes a show off .....but in your case we'll make a exception!!
    Jolly well done - hope it makes all those early starts and muddy knees worthwhile (x)

    ReplyDelete