Sunday 9 August 2015

North Wales: Llanddwyn Island Sunset (Again)


Rude not to when someone else has taken the trouble....







The moon showing itself from behind the cloud ..... the first time since we got here we have seen the moon.... a good sign perhaps.




Ta Dah.....


The cloud cleared for around 30 minutes, we knew it was going to appear above the Ligthhouse where we had set up and were ready to go........so a decision to move to a position further away just as it started to appear gave me this image.  As many of you know, who are following my photographic journey.....I generally take so long to set up my shots and choose my setting the images and been and gone before I've pressed the shutter button - however, although not the best composition, I did photograph Milky Way - whoop whoop!!!!

Many lessons learnt tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment