Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas Gift for Mini Me

Back in April, a good friend left for the USA - a three year absence from our sewing circle meant a leaving gift that would remind her of us all.... Mini me was born ... the gift was also given with the instructions that we wanted to following her (and mini me's) adventure in the USA while she was gone.  A blog was born....Mini Me Moves to the Beach.

EL has embraced the adventures with mini me like we could not have considered possible - roping her husband in and taking Mini me with her on trips out - if we had said to EL a year ago that she would be writing about and carrying a little crochet doll around the USA - I feel she would have laughed very hard for some time - but read the blog and you'll find they are both embracing life together!!


This year the QQ decided to do a Secret Santa - and I for one missed making everyone a little gift - I do so enjoy the my time making their gifts at Christmas time but as it worked out one QQ got a bigger gift than normal and I decided that Christmas could not pass without sending mini me a little gift.

Her adventures on the beach have had somewhat concerned me over the last few month - you know she is only very little and the sea is so very big (I can hear you laughing you know - but stay with me!!!).  I decided on a gift to keep her safe....

Ta Dah....


Yeh I know a crochet rubber duck ring!!! I think this truly confirms that I am completely mad!!! 


1 comment:

  1. EL and mini me so adore the duck ring! Soon she, along with her new companion green turtle, will be visiting the pool and the ocean with it, so watch her blog in January. Green turtle so needs a name.

    ReplyDelete