Sunday 2 November 2014

Poppies: One last time....

When plans go a miss ..... you need to make the most of the time you have.

I had planned a visit to the poppies at the Tower on the 10th November - the day before they are due to complete the artwork - however, recent news reports have advised people to stay away as they can no longer cope with the number of people viewing the artwork.  I decided Thursday last week that (as I'm not particularly fond of very large crowds) that perhaps I should go sooner... in viewing my diary and investigating the weather Saturday was the day.  Already having plans for the day, and factoring travelling I had an hour and a half slot!!!

This is what happened...









Time was very short, and I got very distracted on my way to the underground...... could have happily taken photo's from the other side of the bridge for some time..... another day maybe! 


Now during this very quick session, and while changing a lens I discovered another way to focus my camera - I know that sounds odd as I've had the camera 10 months...D'oh.  I now need to take the camera out and practise - I have major issues with the lack of sharpness on all my images - maybe this is why!


1 comment: